Ecophysiology, aquaculture, smoltproduction/releases of fish, pollution and other human impacts, salmonids in sea, fish diseases-parasites, biotelemetry.
Ferskvannsøkologi i rennende vann. Laksefisk og bunndyr.
- Riverine production of anadromous salmonids
- Competition and habitat use of juvenile salmonids
- Negative impacts on fish communities
- Mitigation measures for freshwater fish
- Gyrodactylus salaris - effects and mitigation measures
- Direct observations of riverine fish
Salmonid ecology, life history, climate change, fish population management, many years of experience on effects of hydroelectric utilization and other encroachments in freshwater ecosystems